The Unofficial SSBB Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unofficial SSBB Forum!

Unofficial forum on the videogame Super Smash Bros. Brawl, for Wii.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!

Go down 
+5
Collin Skynyrd
KingdomH
Vivalabam24
sonic the hedgehog
presto92
9 posters

have u earned all the characters yet?
yes
I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Vote_lcap88%I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
almost
I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Vote_lcap12%I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
not even close
I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Vote_lcap0%I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
presto92
Mod
Mod
presto92

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character Status
Health Points:
I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Marine

I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 1:12 pm

who else has?!
Back to top Go down
sonic the hedgehog
Novice
Novice
sonic the hedgehog

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Character Status
Health Points:
I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Beam Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 4:09 pm

I do to
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com martybrown104@yahoo.com
Vivalabam24
Paladin
Paladin
Vivalabam24

Number of posts : 1299

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:
Class: Sniper

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 4:31 pm

I have all of them too
Back to top Go down
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=153345
KingdomH
Mod
Mod
KingdomH

Number of posts : 196

Character Status
Health Points:
I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Left_bar_bleue99/100I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Experience:
Class: Artillery

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 8:49 pm

I got them 7 days after it came out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://linerider.fr/linerider/lineriderbeta2.swf
presto92
Mod
Mod
presto92

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 10:07 pm

i haven't had that much time to play it so i didn't get them nearly that quick
Back to top Go down
KingdomH
Mod
Mod
KingdomH

Number of posts : 196

Character Status
Health Points:
I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Left_bar_bleue99/100I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Experience:
Class: Artillery

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 6:01 pm

I got up early in the morning before school so that I could play Razz
Back to top Go down
http://linerider.fr/linerider/lineriderbeta2.swf
Collin Skynyrd
Mod
Mod
Collin Skynyrd

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:10 pm

I wish...
Back to top Go down
Collin Skynyrd
Mod
Mod
Collin Skynyrd

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:20 pm

HA i did!!!! Wolf and ROB are my favorite unlockable characters.
Back to top Go down
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Number of posts : 93

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:41 am

Wolf?
Back to top Go down
Collin Skynyrd
Mod
Mod
Collin Skynyrd

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:32 pm

You know, Wolf O'Donnel, Fox's arch enemy? he's an unlockable character. TEH BEST UNLOCKABLE CHARACTER if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
rodentofrock

rodentofrock

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:21 am

presto92 wrote:
who else has?!

I HAVE TO SINCE I OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Is Wolf the last?
Back to top Go down
presto92
Mod
Mod
presto92

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:00 pm

he is last if u want to unlock him last....the last 3 characters u can unlock r wolf, jigglypuff, and toon link...u can unlock them n any order
Back to top Go down
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:23 am

Just through brawling? I haven't unlocked any of those...
Back to top Go down
dementeddj
Novice
Novice
dementeddj

Number of posts : 6

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:22 am

Jigglypuff is the last character (if u use the subspace method) and wolf is (i think) if u use the # of brawls method
i got them all afro
Back to top Go down
alexc17
Novice
Novice
alexc17

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:33 pm

i got them all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!   I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I GOT ALL THE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!
Page 1 of 1