The Unofficial SSBB Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unofficial SSBB Forum!

Unofficial forum on the videogame Super Smash Bros. Brawl, for Wii.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today

Go down 
+2
presto92
odeja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Character Status
Health Points:
Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Left_bar_bleue100/100Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Left_bar_bleue0/0Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Marine

Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Empty
PostSubject: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:00 pm

And was just wondering why people no join brawls? It confuses my soul...
Back to top Go down
presto92
Mod
Mod
presto92

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character Status
Health Points:
Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Left_bar_bleue100/100Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Left_bar_bleue0/0Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:00 pm

r u playin on friends mode or strangers mode?
Back to top Go down
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Stranga's
Back to top Go down
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:08 pm

I has no friends...
Back to top Go down
AxlRd25
Admin
Admin
AxlRd25

Number of posts : 62

Character Status
Health Points:
Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:
Class: Beam Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:15 pm

I has no Wi-Fi =(
Back to top Go down
https://brawlforum.superforo.net
sonic the hedgehog
Novice
Novice
sonic the hedgehog

Number of posts : 67

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:24 pm

I'll play ssbb with anyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com martybrown104@yahoo.com
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:48 pm

What be code for the Sonic the Hedgehog...?
Back to top Go down
KingdomH
Mod
Mod
KingdomH

Number of posts : 196

Character Status
Health Points:
Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Left_bar_bleue99/100Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Experience:
Class: Artillery

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 7:59 pm

You can find out FC's in the FC thread.
Back to top Go down
http://linerider.fr/linerider/lineriderbeta2.swf
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:18 pm

Ohs...but he had nones FC in teh FC thread...

He should types one in, no?
Back to top Go down
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:45 pm

And mine's network still doesn't work on the SSBB.......

Sad Sad Sad

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
presto92
Mod
Mod
presto92

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 9:16 pm

well that mayb part of the prob!
Back to top Go down
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Well, yes, I guess that would be a ****a big part of the prob! But my Nintendo WFC hasn't failed me in the past... And I can even still play ma GH3. But on SSBB it says that I has lost connection to other players...

*Sigh*

Sad
Back to top Go down
presto92
Mod
Mod
presto92

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 5:26 pm

that sux!
Back to top Go down
Collin Skynyrd
Mod
Mod
Collin Skynyrd

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:25 pm

The online seems pretty glitchy to me... i get DCed all the time in friends matches, and no one ever joins brawls in random battles.
Back to top Go down
AxlRd25
Admin
Admin
AxlRd25

Number of posts : 62

Character Status
Health Points:
Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:04 pm

I went online once. No-one joined my rooms (With Anyone).
I expect Friends mode to be less glitchy.
Back to top Go down
https://brawlforum.superforo.net
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:29 am

Welp, my games work fine now. The first two games were fully lag. But I've played about 12 games that worked fine...
Back to top Go down
Collin Skynyrd
Mod
Mod
Collin Skynyrd

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:38 pm

Good for you...
Back to top Go down
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 6:07 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today   Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today Empty

Back to top Go down

Sos, I has got de SSBB as of today
Page 1 of 1