The Unofficial SSBB Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unofficial SSBB Forum!

Unofficial forum on the videogame Super Smash Bros. Brawl, for Wii.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite thing to do in the vault!

Go down 
+3
presto92
AxlRd25
KingdomH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KingdomH
Mod
Mod
KingdomH

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character Status
Health Points:
Favorite thing to do in the vault! Left_bar_bleue99/100Favorite thing to do in the vault! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Experience:
Favorite thing to do in the vault! Left_bar_bleue0/0Favorite thing to do in the vault! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Artillery

Favorite thing to do in the vault! Empty
PostSubject: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 6:10 pm

Wut's your favorite thing to do in the vault?
Mine's making stages. I've made at least 30! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://linerider.fr/linerider/lineriderbeta2.swf
AxlRd25
Admin
Admin
AxlRd25

Number of posts : 62

Character Status
Health Points:
Favorite thing to do in the vault! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Favorite thing to do in the vault! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience:
Favorite thing to do in the vault! Left_bar_bleue0/0Favorite thing to do in the vault! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: Beam Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 8:27 pm

Making stages and reading trophies. I love that.
I have nearly 20 stages, too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://brawlforum.superforo.net
presto92
Mod
Mod
presto92

Number of posts : 154

Character Status
Health Points:
Favorite thing to do in the vault! Left_bar_bleue100/100Favorite thing to do in the vault! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Class: Marine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 10:34 pm

i like playin the trials of the classic games
Back to top Go down
dragon123
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 7:46 pm

hi KingdomH how r u i am your friend from school and u better know me okay
any why say hi

Last edited by presto92 on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't use real names)
Back to top Go down
KingdomH
Mod
Mod
KingdomH

Character Status
Health Points:
Favorite thing to do in the vault! Left_bar_bleue99/100Favorite thing to do in the vault! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:00 pm

HAI!
Back to top Go down
presto92
Mod
Mod
presto92

Character Status
Health Points:
Favorite thing to do in the vault! Left_bar_bleue100/100Favorite thing to do in the vault! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:03 pm

kingh get on the chatbox
Back to top Go down
dragon123
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 10:11 pm

i wonder of paco like cat pie

I am baking it right now

it's a pie that is shaped like a cat

your is no cat in it by the way

it is stuff with icecream and chocolate

of axl is reading it don't u think it's going to be good

p.s. by the time u read this about 6 seconds has passed

p.s.s. i like dogs

p.s.s.s. i like cats too

p.s.s.s.s. i hope u people that read this don't try to make the pie it is hard to make

p.s.s.s.s.s i don't know y i am writing this so don't ask

p.s.s.s.s.s.s bye
Back to top Go down
presto92
Mod
Mod
presto92

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 10:19 pm

ok...that is totally unrelated to the topic...so....STOP SPAMMING AND STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KingdomH
Mod
Mod
KingdomH

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 4:43 pm

cat
Back to top Go down
presto92
Mod
Mod
presto92

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 8:37 pm

??? confused
Back to top Go down
KingdomH
Mod
Mod
KingdomH

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 1:26 pm

Now I have 40 stages Razz
Back to top Go down
Collin Skynyrd
Mod
Mod
Collin Skynyrd

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:50 pm

Looking at my trophies, i haven't bothered with the stage builder yet.
Back to top Go down
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 6:51 pm

Stage builder FTW!
Back to top Go down
Collin Skynyrd
Mod
Mod
Collin Skynyrd

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Yea stage builder is a friggen cool feature, i've messed with it all afternoon. I like playing those little trial games too.
Back to top Go down
KingdomH
Mod
Mod
KingdomH

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:58 pm

Now I haz 50 stages Very Happy
Back to top Go down
odeja
Brawler
Brawler
odeja

Number of posts : 93

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 11:25 am

I don't like the trial games, they don't last long enough to accomplish anything
Back to top Go down
presto92
Mod
Mod
presto92

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:35 pm

this is true....and they take a long time to load....but it is better than nothin i guess
Back to top Go down
KingdomH
Mod
Mod
KingdomH

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:15 pm

NAOW I HAZ 60 STAGEZ
Back to top Go down
Vivalabam24
Paladin
Paladin
Vivalabam24

Number of posts : 1299

Character Status
Health Points:
Experience:
Class: Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 3:25 am

I like making stages. I made a CD Factory santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=153345
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in the vault!   Favorite thing to do in the vault! Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite thing to do in the vault!
Page 1 of 1